Student and Auxiliary Services
Student and Auxiliary Services (SAS) is a self-supporting auxiliary unit within Student Affairs. SAS’s goal is to provide services to students at the lowest cost possible. SAS includes the following, among other services and facilities:
- The Missouri Student Unions: Memorial Student Union and the MU Student Center.
- The University of Missouri Campus Stores, which include The Mizzou Store, TigerTech, Tiger Team Stores and campus stores in the UM System.
Student Affairs in a sentence
- The MU Student Center is “trayless,” saving on chemicals and water and reducing the use of petroleum products.
- The student center features on-site roasting of coffee from beans purchased from fair trade and/or organic suppliers.
- The University of Missouri Bookstores are ranked nationally in sales and in number of used books available to students.