The Division of Student Affairs recognizes Staff That Are Remarkable (STARs), who have made significant contributions to their department or to the division. STAR Awards takes the time to recognize: acts of kindness, going above and beyond their job duty, collaborating with others to start a new program, being a mentor, or demonstrating a long-standing commitment to student learning and personal development. These individuals may have created innovative programs, served as organizational advisers or mentors, or played a role in helping student organizations realize their full potential.
Nominations for 2017 awards are now closed.
2017 STAR Awards Committee members
- Elizabeth Ainsworth, Counseling Center (chair)
- Matthew Arnold, Residential Life
- Ashley Brickley, Disability Center
- Adela Caratti. Campus Dining Services
- Lisa Crader, Student Life
- Ellen Guthrie, Student Affairs
- Suzy Hempel, Student & Auxilary Services
- Brooke Maher, Student Health Center
- Christina Rial, MizzouRec
- Matt Wheeler, Student & Auxiliary Services