The Office of Parent Relations serves as the primary liaison to parents of Mizzou students and has administrative responsibility for parent programming at the University of Missouri. The office plans, develops and implements specific programs and services targeted to inform, educate and assist parents of students.
Staff members in the Office of Parent Relations work to:
- Provide a centralized resource for every Mizzou parent,
- Assist parents in understanding their role in students’ transition to college,
- Communicate important information to parents,
- Encourage opportunities for parent involvement and feedback,
- Provide programs and events that incorporate families into the Mizzou community,
- Enhance the experience of all students through support of student-based initiatives and the Parents Fund, and
- Promote student decision-making by partnering with parents and family members to support student development.