Mizzou Student Affairs delivers satisfaction and value, and drives student recruitment, retention and engagement through intentional programs and strategic partnerships. We employ award-winning, nationally recognized industry leaders who care deeply about Mizzou students’ experience, success and outcomes. We engage students to cultivate a healthy, supportive campus community and augment learning outside the classroom.
We are hiring!
Job ID 25256
View job posting and apply online
Student Affairs Marketing & Communications seeks a graphic designer with a passion for the Mizzou student experience, success and outcomes.
- Meet with project manager and/or client to discuss design needs
- Gather content, including copy and graphics, in preparation for design
- Design graphics, publications and other materials for university marketing and communications
- Obtain production cost estimates from vendors
- Meet deadlines and communicate needs to project manager and supervisor
- Collaborate with marketing team members on projects, seek input from peers
- Experience designing materials that meet university graphic identity standards
- Experience working with writers and editors to develop materials ranging from posters and flyers to multi-page brochures and reports
- Experience working with photographers to art direct and assist with photo shoots
- Experience developing graphics for use on web and social media
- Experience with print and digital production processes
- HTML design experience
- Passion for the Mizzou student experience, success and outcomes