“Student Affairs gave me opportunities to apply my classroom knowledge that I wouldn’t have had otherwise.”
- Coordinated the planning, creation and curation of digital content for Student Affairs clients.
- Developed standards and best practices for social media management.
- Oversaw marketing students in content creation.
- Collaborated with graphic designers and photographers to achieve properly branded content.
- Communicated with clients to keep all parties informed and aware of project timelines.
What I learned
- The value of being a team player.
- How to pass on the value of my own experience to the benefit of others.
- The importance of empathy in the workplace.
- Effective situational communication techniques.
What Others Say
“There are many reasons I enjoyed working with Kristyna, but I especially appreciated her self-initiative, positive attitude, flexibility and ability to learn new things quickly.” – Angela Dahman, former director of marketing & communication, Student Affairs.