Campus Dining Services Student Employee Scholarships
The Campus Dining Services Student (CDS) Employee Scholarship Program recognizes how vital student employees are to our success
- One CDS Student Employee of the Year Scholarship of $1,500;
- Eight unit Student Employee Scholarships of $1,000 each; and
- 10 Unit Student Employee of the Year Scholarships of $100 each.
You may be eligible for this scholarship if:
- You are a Mizzou student;
- You have been employed by a CDS operation since Jan. 25, 2019; and
- Your cumulative GPA is at least 2.5.
How to apply
To apply, submit the following documents.
- Application form (PDF);
- Scholarship request letter;
- Official documentation of GPA (e.g., fall 2018 grades, computer summary); and
- Two letters of recommendation, one from your current CDS manager or assistant manager.
Submit your application materials by noon on March 13, 2019 to
900 Virginia Ave.
Columbia, Mo. 65211-5030