Started in 2013, this fund provides a scholarship to incoming freshmen who have established an accommodation plan with the Disability Center at University of Missouri.
The Meek Scholarship award will vary annually but will range from $500 to $5,000. You will be notified prior to the start of fall semester if you have been awarded the Meek Scholarship.
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Apply and be accepted to the University of Missouri the first semester following high school graduation
- Have an appointment schedule with the Disability Center by July 20, 2018 or have established accommodations with the office already
- Be enrolled as a full time student at the University of Missouri during the fall semester; a schedule of courses must be provided
- Have a high school cumulative grade point average of 2.75% or higher; official high school transcript must be provided
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Submit your Meek Scholarship Application and two letters of recommendation by July 20, 2018 by 5 p.m.
Application Coming Soon!
Submit all documents to:
To be considered for the Meek Scholarship the Disability Center must receive all documents by July 20, 2018 by 5 p.m.
Academic Year: 2018-2019