Missouri Student Unions/US Bank Students with Disabilities Scholarship
The Missouri Student Unions/US Bank Scholarship Fund was established in 2011 with the opening of a US Bank branch in the MU Student Center.
Intended to recognize outstanding MU students from distinct backgrounds, these scholarships are awarded at the end of the spring semester. A recognition banquet held at the beginning of the fall semester recognizes annual winners.
Missouri Student Unions/US Bank Scholarship Requirements:
• Current enrolled student at the University of Missouri
• Currently registered with the Disability Center
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
• Must not be on academic probation
How to apply:
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Submit a letter of application to the scholarship selection committee:
- Discuss your accomplishments and involvement at MU. Include information regarding academic achievements, employment, and volunteer work and student organizations.
- Discuss your involvement with the Disability Center.
- Explain how the scholarship would benefit you in your educational pursuits.
- Describe how you model leadership characteristics to other MU students with disabilities.
- Provide supplemental information, such as:
- Current Resume
- Letters of recommendation
Application deadline has now passed for 2018-2019
Academic Year: 2018-2019