Marketing & Communication
Use these tools and templates to create on-brand communications and marketing collateral on your own, simply and efficiently.
Student Affairs Marketing & Communication can help you with graphic design of banners, posters, flyers, handouts, etc. (please allow 4–6 weeks). We also can consult with you on your digital or print advertising, social media needs, etc.
Student Affairs Marketing & Communication can assist you with graphic design, photography, videography, copywriting, web design, storytelling and much more.
Tier 1: Campaigns, multi-page print materials (booklets, brochures, series of posters), full website re-do or any project that has a primary audience outside Mizzou (prospective students included)
Tier 2: A new design, single web page or creative piece. Could include multiple deliverables (poster, social media post, LEDs, etc.) with the same design.
Tier 3: Update a current design, update a web page, edit a drafted written piece, social media post with existing graphics/photo. Could include multiple deliverables (poster, social media post, LEDs, etc.) with the same design.
Tier 4: Residential Life facility operation emails
We offer a robust array of deliverables to help you reach your target audience.
Event-related messages may be displayed on LED screens around campus for up to two weeks and will be removed after the event.
Graphic design, copywriting and editing for banners, posters, flyer, handouts, etc. Please allow 4–6 weeks.
Targeted posts, social media audits, etc. Please allow 1–3 weeks from run dates.
We tell authentic, compelling and actionable stories about the student experience that reflect who we are as a division. Please allow 4–10 weeks.
Review and comparison of your website to those from peer institutions. Please allow 4–6 weeks.
Creation of WordPress template web sites, content, etc. Timeline varies.
Collaborative planning for creation, delivery and governance of content. Please allow 2–4 weeks.
Review and analysis of web content and recommendations for structure. Please allow 2–4 weeks.
- You may request a project by submitting a project request form.
- A member of our team reviews your request and either
- Approves it for production (1 business day); or
- Follows up to review your request with you and fill in any missing information (2 business days).
- Your project manager discusses your project request with the SA marcom team to arrive at a strategy and comes back to you with a recommendation (5–10 business days).
- The SA marcom team develops your content through our iterative creative process. As part of that process, you will receive a proof of the work to review and request amends or approve (5–10 business days, longer for video).
- Once you approve, your project moves into production (e.g., printing, delivery, digital distribution) (1–3 business days).