Marketing & Communication
Accurate, actionable content is essential to student success. Student Affairs Marketing & Communication helps you reach Mizzou students with your supportive messages so they can find their place on campus, overcome obstacles and thrive.
Use these tools and templates to create on-brand communications and marketing collateral on your own, simply and efficiently.
You may download these and other templates from Box.
- AP Stylebook
- Campus Style Guide
- Merlin One (photos, video, audio files)
- Mizzou Identity Standards
- MU photo/video release form (PDF)
- Student Communication Best Email Practices (PDF)
- Student Success Map Messages
What we can do for you
- You can request a project by submitting a project request form for campus units or student organizations.
- A member of our team reviews your request and either
- Approves it for production (1 business day); or
- Follows up to review your request with you and fill in any missing information (2 business days).
- Your project manager discusses your project request with the SA marcom team to arrive at a strategy and comes back to you with a recommendation (5–10 business days).
- The SA marcom team develops your content through our iterative creative process. As part of that process, you will receive a proof of the work to review and request amends or approve (5–10 business days, longer for video).
- Once you approve, your project moves into production (e.g., printing, delivery, digital distribution) (1–3 business days).
Request a project
Submit a project request by clicking on the appropriate box below.