Marketing & Communication
Accurate, actionable content is essential to student success. Student Affairs Marketing & Communication helps you reach Mizzou students with your supportive messages so they can find their place on campus, overcome obstacles and thrive.
Use these tools and templates to create on-brand communications and marketing collateral on your own, simply and efficiently.
You may download these and other templates from Box.
Social media response protocol
Below is the response protocol for Student Affairs social media management. We encourage other units to follow this or similar models. If you have questions regarding how your unit engages users on social media, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
See also university social media guidelines.
- AP Stylebook
- Campus Style Guide
- Merlin One (photos, video, audio files)
- Mizzou Identity Standards
- MU photo/video release form (PDF)
- Student Communication Best Email Practices (PDF)
- Student Success Map Messages
What we can do for you
- You can request a project by submitting a project request form for campus units or student organizations.
- A member of our team reviews your request and either
- Approves it for production (1 business day); or
- Follows up to review your request with you and fill in any missing information (2 business days).
- Your project manager discusses your project request with the SA marcom team to arrive at a strategy and comes back to you with a recommendation (5–10 business days).
- The SA marcom team develops your content through our iterative creative process. As part of that process, you will receive a proof of the work to review and request amends or approve (5–10 business days, longer for video).
- Once you approve, your project moves into production (e.g., printing, delivery, digital distribution) (1–3 business days).
Request a project
Submit a project request by clicking on the appropriate box below.